Thursday, May 12, 2011

I had a Thought!

I had a thought,
now it's gone.
It seemed to be content,
or probably something i just dreamt!
This rhyme was created not to rhyme,
but to tell you about the thought that mimed.
He mocked, He laughed, He protested,
Said, "use me useless, or i'll be detested!"
I never knew a thought could talk back like that,
never thought it would dictate terms like that,
Desperate to be used, someway or the other,
he popped up in front of me again.
Holding a billboard that said, 'I'm more than useless!',
It was a line he copied, i guessed,
Desperate, he kept jumping up and down,
Until he caught my attention,
It was too much, and i had to send him into detention!
Today when i wish to get him back,
He mocks, He laughs, He protests,
Says u sent me into detention,
and now you want my attention!
It's too late, it's too dark,
Go home...and maybe some other day we'll meet!

1 comment: