Thursday, February 4, 2010

A new day...a new feel

4th FEB,2010
Location:Earth

Have you ever wondered what it would be like...to be just human?? In today's times, there are so many people who lack just being human. It's almost like they've never heard of the word "empathy!!". I mean, it's not like 'm empathetic towards each and everyone around me, but sometimes it doesn't hurt to be human! I'm writing this after i encountered a really adorable site on my way back home. I was like always hooked onto my ipod, randomly staring at the passing objects. Suddenly, this group of people caught my attention. They were all huddled up together right in the middle of the road. As my auto moved closer, i witnessed something i won't defer from calling a miracle! The group actually consisted of small kids, and they were all trying desperately( if i may add,from the looks upon their faces) to save this kitten that i assume had been hit and run over by a speeding monster's SUV! These boys were running about getting water from nearby houses and pouring it softly over the kitten in hopes to revive it! i couldn't stand witness to see whether the kitten actually jumped up in all it's glory, or the crowd quietly dispersed, mourning the death of a kitten. But this just got me thinking, that if nothing there is also hope. And then all kinds of cliched thoughts struck me..."hope springs eternal!", "every cloud has a silver lining!..." n blah blah. And i just smiled to myself thinking, "hey there are human beings on this planet! It's not just being run by androids!"

This was the thought that ran through Emily's head the other night. She typed the last word and looked up...only to stare at an android!

No comments:

Post a Comment